Saturday 8 October 2011

Amelia's Magazine | London Fashion Week S/S 2012 Catwalk Review: Fashion Shenzhen Haiping Xie


Amelia's Magazine | London Fashion Week S/S 2012 Catwalk Review: Fashion Shenzhen Haiping Xie


With this illustration, there was also a better version of the details on the front of the dress which got lost due to my GIMP crashes, ah well! This problem soon to be fixed I hope when I get my new laptop. Here she is though, another Fashion Shenzhen lady for June Chanpoomidole's excellent review in Amelia's Magazine in lovely yellow with blue feathers. And it features my recent discovery of a "spirograph" tool, for the background, which takes me back to my childhood again! I thought it fitted the model's delicate frame and echoed the feathers on the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment